CCWP Vendor Name
The Victorian Estate
The Victorian Estate
Celebrate your special day
A glorious setting for a romantic wedding
The Victorian Estate is a great place to celebrate your special day! The expansive beautifully manicured grounds are a glorious setting for a Romantic wedding with our turn of the century mansion in the backdrop.
A charming covered colonnade and period style gazebo provide a stunning backdrop to our elegant gardens. With ceremonies and receptions as intimate or as grand as you desire, the wedding of your dreams will be yours.
At the lovely Victorian Estate, we provide flexible wedding packages that allow the bride and groom to hand-pick their desired service providers to create a personalized wedding experience. The versatile packages accommodate unlimited choices for ceremony style, catering, floral designs, and more. Unlike other wedding sites, you are not obligated to use in-house vendors.
Weddings with receptions have a capacity of 250. Receptions only have a capacity of 300. The pricing varies depending on number of guests and time of year. Our pricing packages start between $3,500-$7000.
All garden weddings include use of the grounds, an indoor bar and restrooms.
Saturday receptions include 12 hours of site use including set-up and tear down and are available until 10:00 p.m. Sunday setup starts at noon and the site is available until 10:00 p.m.
A one-hour ceremony rehearsal time is provided the day before the wedding.
• Two changing rooms are provided in the historic bunkhouses
• Parking for up to 300
• Round tables are provided for up to 200 including setup (additional tables and chairs can be rented)
• Rectangle buffet, cake, sign-in and gift tables are provided
• A bartender may be provided by your caterer (if desired, or hired)
• You may bring your own special beverages
• The floral designer of your choice provides all decorations
• Electrical outlets are provided for your selected DJ
• Rehearsal dinners hosted on site, including 5 hours of site use (per person fee).
• Full use of our commercial kitchen, including dinnerware, stemware and flatware ($500 fee).
• Overnight accommodations for you or your guests (nightly fee):
• 2 Hotel Style Rooms in our Bunkhouse (each sleeps 2)
• 2 Suite Style Rooms in our Carriage House (each sleeps 2)
• 1 Double Suite Room in our Carriage House (sleeps 4)
Please Note: Terms, Conditions and Pricing Are Subject to Change.